Sunday, March 28, 2010

Staying in Hilton Trident + Devigarh fort

Hi, Im planning a 3 night trip with my wife to Udaipur. After doing through research on this site, I have concluded that I can rely on Trident hotel for 2 night and one luxury night at Devigarh fort.



Initially we wanted to stay for 2 night package at Devigarh but later changed our mind and splitted the budget for 3 night.



Please advice if Trident is a better choice or any valuable comment will be helpful.





Cheers



ankur



Staying in Hilton Trident + Devigarh fort


Devigarh is one of the most beautiful hotels I have seen ever. Do not know Trident.



Staying in Hilton Trident + Devigarh fort


One night at Devigarh will be enough!!




Trident Hilton in Udaipur had much more atmosphere than we expected and service was great. In Udaipur, definately have dinner at Ambrai.




Thanks for your comment guys...Will share my experince Once I am back. Hope its not hot out thr....and How is holi played in Udaipur any Idea?



cheers



ankur

No comments:

Post a Comment