Tuesday, March 30, 2010

buying in goa

Right now your back home, with your suitcase of goodies, are you happy with your purchases.





I%26#39;m not into shopping, and i only buy what i want, but i%26#39;ll list what i got and if i%26#39;m happy.





flat flip flop sandals x 2, very pleased with them.





a mixture of 3 radley bags, very pleased





a mixture of radley purses, card holders,passport holders, very pleased





silver looking bangles, lovely but have now tarinished





Shawls, not to happy fraying quite a bit





t-shirts, for hubby just a couple lost there shape





Old monk, x 2 extremley pleased all has gone now. No complaints there





Tibetan silver ankle chain, is it silver my bum, leaves a nice black mark around my ankle.





birkenstock shoes, not to bad



buying in goa


Sounds like you had a shopping good time for someone who is not into shopping. Bet you cant wait to go shopping again.



buying in goa


hi



what are the radley bags like? are they good as i am planning to bring some of these home with me i bought some in turkey they were really good



i%26#39;ll make sure i don%26#39;t buy anything that looks silver!;o)



nickie




I have never had problems with the Tibetan silver. I usually go to the market in Calangute, near the junction with Baga road.





There is a lot of fake silver around but maybe it just needs a clean? Sulphur in the atmosphere causes silver to tarnish and can leave the mark you describe, however if the silver coating is coming off that%26#39;s another matter.




I bought a Radley bag in Cavelossim last Feb. It cost approx £10 and I%26#39;m really pleased with it. I use it every weekend and it still looks really good. I bought a Gucci bag in Candolim the previous year and that didn%26#39;t last half as well though it did only cost about a fiver.






I have bought Tibetan silver and it is genuine solid silver, no problems with it. No haggling with the Tibetans, so I have been told. The quality of the other stuff is very poor IMHO, and to be honest, silver is not expensive in England anyway. The workmanship is very poor on most Indian stuff. I like to support the Tibetans as they are living away from their homeland and their cause is in dire need of our help.



Rant over!!!






I have bought Tibetan silver and it is genuine solid silver, no problems with it. No haggling with the Tibetans, so I have been told. The quality of the other stuff is very poor IMHO, and to be honest, silver is not expensive in England anyway. The workmanship is very poor on most Indian stuff. I like to support the Tibetans as they are living away from their homeland and their cause is in dire need of our help.



Rant over!!!




Hi, i bought two Radley bags and two radley purses back in November 06, and al still look as new. i was very pleased with my purchaes in india, i bought a lot too!





N22CKE - i have also been to turkey a few times and bought lots of bags there, and although i do think theyare good quality, and although the india bags are slightly more expensive than turkey, you do get better quality for your money in india.





x




If you see a nice radley bag that you like before you go, take a picture of it, and you can get it made over there.





I bought the little bucket purses from the genuine fake shop in candolim for 70r (£1) each, for my friends, they are £15 back home and my friends are more than made up with them.





Check the leather, because there is some leather that isn%26#39;t as nice, mine is a nice soft leather, and i%26#39;m chuffed to bits with it.




I have bought quite a lot of Tibetan silver over the years, never had a problem. Silver does tarnish of course and needs to be cleaned now and then.



I bought three lovely ';Radley'; bags earlier this year for 600rps each.


  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment