Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Packing List

Three weeks to go and I%26#39;m getting my packing organised. Now, I%26#39;m usually the sort to take everything except the kitchen sink, but after reading here that you should travel light, I%26#39;m trying to cut back drastically, particularly when it comes to footwear. I intend to just take whatever we are travelling in and 1 pair of flip-flops with the intention of getting lots of sandals/flip flops there, I%26#39;ve heard they%26#39;re cheap and pretty.





I just need reassurance that they do them in kids sizes because I%26#39;m having visions of the girls wearing the same pair of flip flops, day and night, for two weeks!





TICKETS ARRIVED TODAY - WHOO HOO!!! Now it seems real.



Packing List


Indian people have smaller feet than we do so getting sandals etc for the kids shouldn%26#39;t be a problem. They have some really lovely, cheap sandals and bright flip flops.



Packing List


And what%26#39;s wrong with wearing the same pair of flip flops for two weeks? I had to once when my decent sandals mysteriously got left out of the suitcase and Indian sandals don%26#39;t fit me!




I%26#39;m curious, why don%26#39;t they fit you?





Good point re: bothering about wearing the same pair of flip flops for two weeks, seeing as my %26#39;almost%26#39; teenage daughter would wear the same clothes for two weeks if it were up to her.




I%26#39;ve got wide feet and Indian women obviously haven%26#39;t! They%26#39;re always too narrow for me, which is a shame, because I love them.




The Indian sandals are sooooooo lovely and the most comfortable footwear I%26#39;ve ever had, bar my trainers!




I must say the sandals/flip flops out there dont fit me either, my feet are too big. The girls out there are so dainty, I shouldn%26#39;t think anybody has feet much bigger than a size 4. I wore the same pair of flip flops for 3 weeks during the day and a different pair for the evening, its dusty in Goa and I wasn%26#39;t going to ruin my good sandals.




I paid 200r for some lovely flip flops and i wore them every night.





I%26#39;m a size 5 in england and i bought a size 10 in goa.





Also can i say i add a andrex toilet roll in my case, as there isnt%26#39; that much paper on the rolls in goa.





enjoy your holiday




I%26#39;m a 6, that should be OK should it - I mean they%26#39;ll go up to that will they?




I%26#39;m a size 6 and recall that they said 11 on the bottom.




Oh good, that%26#39;s fine - sometimes I need a 5 1/2 here so basically I%26#39;ll try them for size but I%26#39;ll be looking at a 10 or 11. I think the girls will be fine as they%26#39;re a between a 13 %26amp; 1 and 3 %26amp; 4.





Thanks for your help all :-)


  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment