Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Having trouble finding somewhere to stay!

Hi





I got flights to Delhi around June last year thinking I%26#39;d sort accommodation out nearer the time. We%26#39;re spending 7 nights in Delhi/Rajahstan and then flying down to Delhi for 8 nights.





I%26#39;ve already managed 4 nights accommodation at Coconut Creek as a splash out for the end of the holiday. We%26#39;ve also got the use of an Enfield for 8 days *thumbsup*





However, I%26#39;m struggling to find anywhere in Candolim for Feb 9th - 12th (4 nights). I believe its because it coincides with the festival, and literally everywhere is completely booked out!!!





Anyone got any ideas? I%26#39;m not particular about quality, providing value is there also. I may have to revert to riding up to Mandrem and further and just staying in a bamboo shack, which is not too much of a problem, but we just love Candolim as we got engaged their in 2005 (now married).





Thanks





Tim


  • blackhead treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment