Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Goa or Kerala ?????

HELP !!!!!





We have been going to India every other years since 1997. When we first went we went to Kovalam, and loved it. Since then we have been going to Goa and love it there also. Last time we were in Goa we had noticed the change we still love the place and even though it is getting busier and more commercial (by India%26#39;s standards) we were wondering how much Kerala had changed. After we had visited Goa the first time we did noticed that Kovalam was a little more switched on to the tourist, as in a bit more expensive and more beach hawkers. But last time we were in Goa we noticed Dominos pizza%26#39;s and a Red Bull car driving around. But normal holiday destinations I know Inida is still not that commercial, but I am wondering if maybe I should give Goa a miss this time and try Kovalam again.





So heres my problem.......





Do we go to Goa again or do we try Kovalam again ??





I would be interested in your thoughts.





Thannks



Goa or Kerala ?????


Hello Tippie. What about doing what we do which is going to both, splitting the holiday, also try visiting some of the beach resorts in Karnataka, still very unspoilt by tourism. We have also travelled further north up the coast into Maharashtra, again finding some wonderful beaches which again haven%26#39;t been found by lots of western tourists. The accomodation in these places is exceptionally cheap and the friendliness of the local people is even better than Goa.



Goa or Kerala ?????


Hi Step



I hadn%26#39;t even given that a thought. It sounds like a good idea. Tell me more please. We have at least three weeks, would that be long enough ? Also how did you do it, did you fly in and out of the one resort, fly in to one leave by another. How did you travel around and so on. I would be really interested in hearing more.



Thanks that really has given me food for thought.



Tippie.




hi tippie



i%26#39;ve just done a report on my recent holiday to kerala, its entitled kerala or goa thats the question, you may like to read my opinion.



BOB

No comments:

Post a Comment