Sunday, March 28, 2010

For Bruahy

Hi There my friend,





I%26#39;m sad to read it%26#39;s time for you to return home.





The fantastic contribution you have made to the forum over the past months has been invaluable to all of us.





Thank you so much for taking the time and effort everyday to keep us all informed.





I,m sure I speak for all the forum users when I say have a safe journey back and we look forward to next season enjoy your time off you are the best weatherman on the planet !





Cheers %26amp; beers.





ian..........



For Bruahy


A great contribution, so helpful and informative and on a daily basis too!! Thank you. Have a safe journey home.



For Bruahy


Thank you, its been so helpful




many thanks from me too as you have answered many of my queries which I gratefully appreciate.




Safe journey and ditto to Ian :-)




I echo all of the above.




Ditto all the above. I%26#39;ve enjoyed reading the weather reports even though i%26#39;m not going to Goa this year and have found the newspaper articles and other reports really informative. I%26#39;d like to think one day i%26#39;ll be able to spend 5 months of the year in Goa :-)




i%26#39;ll second all the above your a credit to the forum and thanks for all the advice and messages



safe trip look forward to next season



nickie




seconded, motion carried!!



BOB




From me too, Bruahy, thanks so much!




hi





same here,thanks mate,hope you have had/will have a chicken



cafreal in the florantine before you leave/left



all the best





tom

No comments:

Post a Comment