Sunday, March 28, 2010

hair extensions??

hi everyone.





i%26#39;m off to candolim for the 1st time on the 19th of april... gonna be so hot!! god help me!! but just a silly girlie question rele... does anyone know if they sell hair extensions out there and any prices?? also are the lacoste, levi, designer shops etc any cheaper than over here??





thanks :)





ps. my 1st post!! :D :D and also my visa came through this morning only took 6 days!! not long now i%26#39;m soooo excited :)



hair extensions??


hello...........



l have never seen any hair extensions when l have been there . What type of extensions do you mean glu in ones ? Clip in ?



As for the lacoste, levi clothes alot not originals in Goa but personally l didnt look too hard for this type of clothing l had everything made at the tailors with fantastic results, just take an item in and they copy it exactly



Have a good time ( you will )



hair extensions??


ohh they do sell em!! thats gr8 i%26#39;l ave to ava nose wen i get ther :) i usually have the glue in ones. it%26#39;ll prob be so different when i get there i%26#39;l be buyin all round me!!




I should think the glue would melt. Take pictures of what you want in the way of clothing and get the tailors to make it for you.




Hi Kylie,





If you go into Panjim you will find the designer shops, they are all located close to each other, levi, beneton, addidas, lacoste etc.



The prices are about a third cheaper than uk.





Catch the panjim bus from Candolim Rs 8 to betim ferry ( free )



when you get off the ferry, cross the road, go one block behind the buildings facing the river and you will find them, if stuck anyone will help !





enjoy





ian............




We paid £32 for the lacoste polo shirts in Candolim and they look real enough(not like some of the copies you can buy) and the shop looks real. I%26#39;m sure that the shops in panjim are slightly cheaper, but if I see I have to buy!!





I haven%26#39;t seen anywhere in Goa that offer hair extensions and I believe that the ladies hairdressers are a little scissor happy, I don%26#39;t know if I%26#39;d risk extensions.





I hope you have a lovely holiday and do loads of shopping.





Lisa



x


  • purple makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment