Sunday, March 28, 2010

British searches on Depature from Goa

Can anyone answer me this simple question? It%26#39;s been puzzling me since our holiday in Goa last year.....





When we depart Goa, generally we have about 4 Goan security who YET AGAIN search our hand luggage before we walk onto the airfield. Why is it only the British get searched. The only reason I noticed this, was last year coming back we were overweight, so rather than pay the excess baggage rate I chose to change around the suitcases. I innocently at the time forgot the new liquid rules and stupidly placed all the heavy items such as aftershaves and toiletries into our hand luggage.





After our luggage had gone and we sat in the departure lounge I suddenly realised what I had done. So I was sat there sweating and worrying, but noticed that the 3 departures ahead of us were not being searched, so I calmed down. Then as soon as they called the flight to England out came the security and searched everyone. Luckily for me on this occasion they waved me passed and I sat on the aircraft with hand luggage FULL of liquids.





I just wondered why it was just the British being searched.





British searches on Depature from Goa


Dabolim deals with internal and international flights. There isn%26#39;t as much security for internal flights. Did you notice where the flights were travelling to.



British searches on Depature from Goa


I know one was Germany, can%26#39;t remember the other.




awwww poor you sat there worrying urself!! i%26#39;ve neva been before and hope I don%26#39;t get searched, last time i went away and got searched i got mistaken for my dads wife!! lol CHARMING!!





also i like the emphasis on the FULL of liquids...made me giggle :)

No comments:

Post a Comment