Monday, December 12, 2011

Recent Visitors to Sun Village

I booked our hol to the Sun Village 12months ago. I read loads of reviews that were very postive. The recent reviews have been very poor. In some respects people do have different expectations and standards. Having travelled to india several times I am aware of what to expect. However the Sun Village is described as 4 star and althought it may only be 3 star in western terms. Guests are paying more to stay in a good hotel. The recent reviews have not described a good hotel. Has anyone returned recently who found the hotel okay. I am wondering whether I should be talking to my travel operator in light of such poor reviews.



Recent Visitors to Sun Village


Hiya Chick. Im stayin at Sun Village in April (7th-15th), when are you going?? If your going after me i will send a report as soon as i get back.



Recent Visitors to Sun Village


I go Monday, as promised to above, I will let you know if its before you go.




stayed there november 06 and enjoyed our stay there.



food was very good and the rooms were fine.



we were on the gold plan but there is not much difference to the silver plan.



we did not stay there this time as we would not go a.i. again in goa but we like the area so stayed at m.d. which is close by.



it is quite hilly there but overall would have no hesitation in going back

No comments:

Post a Comment