Monday, December 12, 2011

Local Airlines

I%26#39;m going to goa in March and wanting to look at the possibility of flying up to Amritsar for a few days. Can anyone tell me what the local airlines are so i can research flights.



T/A



Local Airlines


Hi Indigo, Kingfisher ,Sahara plus Jet airways hope this helps.



Local Airlines


www.makemytrip.com or www.yatra.com will give you the choices, fares and schedules.




Also cleartrip.com will list all the low cost airlines.




also try http://www.ezeego1.co.in/



good site and easy to use




hi im in the uk and want to book a return flight from mumbai to goa,,please can someone tell me what site i can use from for a non-indian resident and using a uk credit card,,all help would be gratefull,,regards



robbie




I do my fare search at faresearch.rediff.com



Its something like a kayak for India.





Got decent results so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment