Wednesday, December 7, 2011

mumshirdi

I am arriving in mumbai on 25th by about 10.30 am

by flight and intend to go to shirdi from airport

and stay their for the night, next day go to shani

shingnapur and nashik, stay at nashik for the night

proceed to triambak and mumbai the next day. leave

mumbai on 28th evening by flight. kindly tell me

will I be able to cover all this if i take a cab

from mumbai airport and back to mumbai by the same

cab. If i can see any other place since I am going

by a car from mumbai.

mumshirdi

I dont know if the taxis you catch at the airport with and outstation liscence

try

www.merucabs.com/

mumshirdi

Taking a Cab and going to Shirdi will be a tiresome journey almost 8hrs. but as long you are willing to pay the money you can always take a Cab and they are at your service.


carzonrent.com

Akbar Travels

  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment