Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lake pichola water level?

Hi I have booked a honeymoon in udaipur for the end of April

Could anyone tell me what the water level is currently in the lake and what I might expect it to be like in April (we have a lake view room in the Oberoi!)

Any information would be grateful

Lake pichola water level?

Husband back last month from the Oberoi Udai Vilas, said it was the best room he%26#39;s ever stayed in. Lake has water this season, there were boats plying. He brought back photos. Enjoy your trip.

Lake pichola water level?

You are in for the treat of your life! The Oberoi in Udaipur is without a doubt the BEST hotel I have ever stayed in. The food, the ambiance, the ROOM, the SPA-- well done!

Have a wonderful honeymoon!


thanks for your replies

five weeks to go - hopefully there will be some water left (im doing a rain dance at my desk)

If anyone else has seen what the lake is like recently I would love to hear - thanks.

  • cryptoapi vs capicom
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment