Monday, December 12, 2011

Johns boat cruises email?

Hi finally able to get on the site of johns boats trips,tryed to send an email but it will not send,what i want to know is if me and my partner booked a houseboat cruise would we have to share the boat with others?can anyone help with this question please?thanks



Johns boat cruises email?


diasal,



Please can you post johns boat trips email address.



Thanks



Johns boat cruises email?


Hi





If you book the Floating Palace you will share it with three other couples. Hope you like dogs.





BC




Sorry !





Just looked at johns website that%26#39;s not the floating palace, so I don%26#39;t know if you have to share.





Ignore me !





BC




Hi Diasal





I have just returned from Goa and we went on Johns House boat! It only has 2 Bedrooms so you might and probably will have to share with another couple! Unless you really want to be on your own, I suppose if you paid double you could have the boat to yourselves.





We had a fantastic time on the house boat the only thing I would say is that the dogs ashore were barking but it didn%26#39;t really bother us because the drinks were included!!





Hope this helps





Enjoy!!




the web address i was given is http://www.johnsboattours.com/ for taffy1southwales.




rhinosingoa could you please tell me how you booked the boat cruise,whats it like?is it spacious whats the food like and what is the cost thanks




Hi we booked from Johns Boat Trips Office - he has 2 one near to the Magnum Hotel, Candolim and the other on the main beach road, Candolim.





We really enjoyed our stay on the house boat - We filled it with 2 couples me %26amp; hubby and my mam and dad. It%26#39;s not really what I%26#39;d call spacious but it%26#39;s worth a nights stay!





We really enjoyed the food. It was like going to someones house for tea! The choice for us was plain fried fish, battered squid, prawn curry, chicken curry, rice and vegetables.





It worked out with the exchange rate been low we paid around £68 each (sorry can%26#39;t remember the Rps).





If you personal message me your e-mail - I could send you a picture of the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment