Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Dona Sylvia-Hairdryers?

Hi All





Has anyone been to the Dona Sylvia recently and can tell me if they have hairdryers in the rooms please?





Thank you!



Dona Sylvia-Hairdryers?


Looks like there wasn%26#39;t but is now :-)



tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g424923-i9241-k1…



Dona Sylvia-Hairdryers?


Cheers Goanjock!





Do you know I spent half an hour yesterday trying to find previous posts on the same subject so I didn%26#39;t waste anybodies time...............ah well..........looking with my eyes shut is surely a sign that I need a good holiday ;o)18 days to go until our first visit to Goa!





Thanks again!








It%26#39;s okay always best to ask ;-) I just remembered reading this a few months back....no idea how I remembered mind you, my hairdryer is called a towel lol

No comments:

Post a Comment