Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Delhi airport

I am passing through Delhi next week and on the way back the week after and am not looking forward to it one bit.See:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Fear_of_Flying/articleshow/2843464.cms

Delhi airport

Oh boy, what a write up about Delhi airpot! Someone please reassure me it will be ok. Going there in 2 weeks time!

Any tips local experts welcome.

Delhi airport

I%26#39;ll post after I return on the 18th..No guarantees about reassurances though!


Silly me! I must be mad to expect someone to reassure me about Delhi airport. No sooner had I asked the question..... and they%26#39;ve gone on indefinite strike!

gjo1314, what you gonna do?

My flight is on 25 March and I am thinking of calling it off now. Dont want to be stranded somewhere in the middle of all the chaos.


Those airport strikes are hardly more than a few days so don%26#39;t think you have to worry about it on 25th March.

However, Delhi airport is not quite so bad if you fly in the off peak hours. Thats why I usually try to time my flights for afternoon or late evening.

  • Bedding Set
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment