Monday, December 12, 2011

Mosquito repellant - name of product

Hi





Could anybody please help with a name of a ';local'; brand of mosquiteo repellant with the ';sufficient amount'; of DEET. We need a procuct suited for both children and adults.





Thanks in advance;-)



Mosquito repellant - name of product


Name of repellent usually mentioned on here is Odomos which is readily available I believe (going myself in 4 1/2 weeks).





Not sure about whether it%26#39;s suitable for children but I%26#39;m sure someone who knows for sure will be along shortly - would be quite interested to know that myself actually!



Mosquito repellant - name of product


Yes, very safe to use on children. Not everybody is a fan of odomos but I have no problems with it and rarely get a mossie bite.




Odomos always seem%26#39;s to get poor reviews on here from what i have read. I would personally(and am) stick to some good quality repellant bought back in europe with 50% deet such as AUTAN, JUNGLE FORMULA or EXPEDITION. Not sure what you get in Denmark but its probably the best bet.




autan with deet worked for us not 1 bit between us




We used Odomos. 2 adults and 2 children. Bought it in resort very cheaply and didn%26#39;t have a single bite between us. I%26#39;ll be using it again.




Odomos does not contain DEET, and it doesn%26#39;t work for all people - me for example. Just seems to make me more attractive to mozzies. I use Jungle Formula tropical. I think they also do a children%26#39;s version. Autan is also very good.






I am a great fan of Odomos. Have used it for 8 years, and only been bitten on the bits of skin I missed putting the cream on! It%26#39;s only c. £1 per tube, I%26#39;d definitely give it a go, and it says on the packaging it%26#39;s suitable for children.




Like LondonGoa.girl, Odomos doesn%26#39;t work for me. I use another local brand called Good Knight ~ cheap and very effective.




I agree with MadaboutGoa, the GoodKnight spray was great, worked on me, smelt pleasant, spread easily and after I started using it I got no more mossie bites. But don%26#39;t forget to use the plugins in your rooms.






ODOMOS or Good Knight.





I prefer good knight it smells niced and fresh and goes on easy.





Most people use the odomos which can be bought at the pharmacy or super markets

No comments:

Post a Comment