Monday, December 12, 2011

Mozzie repellant

Sainsbury%26#39;s are doing their own brand of 50% DEET spray for £1.99 per 50ml can and ti doesn%26#39;t smell as offensive as all the other brands ive come across (smells of citronella)





What i want to ask is will this be sufficient of will i need extra repellent to keep the little blighters away.





Thx





Mozzie repellant


50% deet is what I always take and I%26#39;ve read somewhere that any higher than 50% is bad for your skin. Mind you my 50% deet removes my nail polish if I%26#39;m not careful! I use a plug in in the room too just to be on the safe side.



Mozzie repellant


I agree totally 50% deet is absolutely necassary and it really works. although quite abrasive - ruins nail varnish etc.. as said above but for me Deet 50% is what you need.





Wilkinsons are doing their version at £2.99 for 100 ml (i think i will check i need to purchase some anyway).





Stels




Thanks to you both.





Wilkinsons deet spray has just come back in stock and it is £2.99

No comments:

Post a Comment