Monday, December 12, 2011

Help with itinerary - first time in India

Thanks for previous info.





I really couldn%26#39;t find any group tours, so I%26#39;m now planning to do the tour on my own. I have tried to figure out what can I fit in 2 weeks and come up with the following itinerary:





Delhi - 2 nights (flight to Varanasi)



Varanasi - 2 nights (flight to Khajuraho)



Khajuraho - 1 (or 2) night(s)



Agra - 1 night



Jaipur - 2 night



Jodhpur and/or Rathamboren (is it worth to visit?) or something else (any recommendations?) - 2-3 nights



Udaipur - 2 nights (flight to Delhi and back home)





What do you think? Do I miss something that is a must? Is it too rushed? Is the above the best order to do them in? Do I need to book from home or can I book transportation and accommodation while I travel in India? would it be wiser to use some travel agency (any recommendations and ideas about the price)?





This will be my first trip to India so all comments, suggestions, tips are much appreciated. Hotel recommendations are most welcome too! I am not fussy as long as its clean and safe and in a nice neighourhood as I%26#39;m female traveller on my own.





Thanks!





Help with itinerary - first time in India


Thanks Michel! I have always travelled by myself but I%26#39;m not sure if I should join an organized private tour this time. www.travinfoindia.com sounds great! Do you have have a rough idea how much a 2 weeks tour should cost?






  • engine oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment