Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Airport Lockers

Hi All,

Looking to take a solo first time 10 day trip to India in late April. Staying in Delhi for a couple days then heading to Goa and Mumbai for a few days each.

I would prefer just to take a backpack to Goa and Mumbai, leaving my suitecase behind. My question is are there airport lockers or any possible storage facilities that I could leave my suitecase in for a few days? It wouldn%26#39;t be the end of the world if it was stolen, but I would prefer it be in a safe, secure location of course. :)

Also, I assume there are no overnight (one night) trains from Delhi to Goa or Mumbai to Delhi?

Thanks again!

Airport Lockers

The Goa Express leaves N Delhi (Nizamuddin) at 15:00 and arrives in Goa two days later at 05:40.

The Rajdhani Express leaves Mumbai at 17:40 and arrives at Nizamudddin at 10:50 the next day

As for your suitcase, with the current security concerns I think it is extremeluy unlikely you will find somewhere at the airport to leave it. A better bet may be your hotel in Delhi.

  • email hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment