Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hotel Devi Bhawan Jodhpur

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has stayed at the above mentioned hotel please?



Our tour advisor has suggested this hotel and we would appreciate any feedback please. Cheers.



Hotel Devi Bhawan Jodhpur


I wrote a post about this Hotel-it is incredible and a welcome respite from the Jodhpur madness. Also, I have a 7 page Word document about my 3 weeks in Rajasthan if you like send me your email address and I will send it to you.





Paul Henri





phcarvalho@earthlink.net



Hotel Devi Bhawan Jodhpur


Cheers Paul, Thankyou for quick reply. I shall send you my email and would love to read your journal. You were the first answer we have had about the hotels that have been listed for us, so you have filled us with great hope the others that have been organised will be equally as good. All the best, Beau

No comments:

Post a Comment