Friday, April 2, 2010

wonderful in goa

I, have just completed my seven days ayurvedic treatments in goa. I was at the ayurvedic natural health centre for seven days of my ten days stay in



north goa.





Everything in goa was fine and the stay at the ayurvedic centre was excellent and very much to the expectations.



wonderful in goa


Sale ends Sunday...



wonderful in goa


how much do YOU charge for these treatments?! :o)




Would this be the same clinic that is in Saligao and was mentioned a couple of weeks ago in a posting? Do they have a brochure?????




stephquig - whoever lgosling is, they%26#39;ve only posted about this particular clinic, and only in the most glowing terms and in the most Indian of English, so I would take anything they%26#39;ve written with a large pinch of salt.




i don%26#39;t think stephquig was being serious!! more a little sarcastic i think :O)




Sorry - sense of humour bypass this morning!!




no prob we all get one of thoses now and again i call it my blond moment !LOL




LondonGoa-girl, thanks for being concerned, much appreciated, but n22cke was spot on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment