Sunday, April 4, 2010

Palace of the wings from Candalim

Hi everone!



Im goin to the Colonia Santa Maria (Baga)in April, just 4 weeks to go (yip eee!!) and wanted to know if I can travel to the Palace of the Winds from here. Does anyone know where it is I think there are a few????!!!?



Thanks in advance.



Lianne



Palace of the wings from Candalim


Do you mean the red/pink Palace of the Winds in Jaipur?





If so, I%26#39;m not sure how you%26#39;d get there. There may be direct flights from Goa to Jaipur, or you may have to change in Mumbai. It would be quite a trek though and I would have said not worth going unless you were going to do a bit more than just the palace - although it%26#39;s stunning, it won%26#39;t keep you occupied for very long. Jaipur itself is a fabulous city though.



Palace of the wings from Candalim


Thanks for the advice. Do you know if the waterfalls are near? Can you give any other nice places to go near Baga? I am going to try and see Cola beach, go to the elephant sanctuary and try to go on a safari but really dont know until I get there whats on offer. Also Ive heard theres a tiger sanctuary! cant wait!



Hopefully it wont rain, I saw on BBC wather a few days ago it raine dinm Goa but it was just the 1 off so hopefuly wil b ok! When does the actual rain season start do you know?



I have learnt a lot from trip adviser and I notice your name a lot, youa re very helpful!




Hi Lianne





I don%26#39;t know the north of Goa very well, but if you do a search for %26#39;trips from the north%26#39; in the search box, you%26#39;ll find a list that Perrystanks put together a while back of loads of trips from that area that you can do. That should give you a pretty good idea of what%26#39;s available and what you%26#39;d like to do.




Hi





You can get a direct flight to Jaipur with Kingfisher about 13000 rs return see www.makemytrip.com





BC


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment