Sunday, April 4, 2010

Malaria Tablets

I have been advised these can be bought more cheaply in Goa.





Flying out on 20 March to Varca (South) does anyone know where the pharmacy is to buy anti malaria tablets?





There is three of us travelling so I have bought one box from Boots to keep us going until we get to Goa.





Can%26#39;t wait!!





Anyone else flying out on the 3.30 pm Monarch flight from Manchester?



Malaria Tablets


Yes I%26#39;m flying out of that flight too...there will be 5 of us in total..





Pretty much any chemist will have malaria tabs, I%26#39;ve bought them from Goa before.



Never been to Varca, so I don%26#39;t know where the chemist will be, but in the north they are usually every few hundred yards or so!



Malaria Tablets


I don%26#39;t know Varca either, but I do know that the pharmacy in Colva doesn%26#39;t stock both of the anti-malarials - only one. If I want to buy them there, I have to go into Margao. You could buy them on the internet from Travelpharm or somewhere which is much cheaper than Boots.




You can get Chloroquine and Proguanil in Cavellossim





BC

No comments:

Post a Comment