Friday, April 2, 2010

Visa in my hand - we're off on Saturday

Sorted. Can now get suitcases out and start packing, just want to say a big thanks to everyone on TA that has given tips and kept checking. So 2 more sleeps and off to Gatwick for First Choice flight with OH, lunatic mother in law and her mate. Come to think of it don%26#39;t know why i was so desparate to go in first place.



Visa in my hand - we're off on Saturday


Great stuff have a good one.



Visa in my hand - we're off on Saturday


hi





thats great,been following your story with



breath almost bated,have a great time when you



get there







tom




I have been monitoring your predicament and I am very pleased it has been resolved. When your sitting on that plane on saturday it will all be a distant memory. When you are on the plane have a drink for us as we are all very pleased that you are going, have a lovely time we are all jealous.




I have been watching the progress of this visa situation on here as, I am sure have many others. I am so glad that you have got them, what a relief for you! Have a great time.




been following your post and waiting with baited breath today to see if everything ok i%26#39;m so pleased for you have a great trip and enjoy :o)



nickie




glad to hear your good news, have a great time.




Oh my god. Looks like i have a loony on my plane. Also travelling Sat with 1st choice. I will know who you are Sir




Wow good news about the visa%26#39;s!



we%26#39;re off on monday.. Yipee cant wait!



Have a fa time as im sure we all will.....x




I sound like a stalker !!!




Really pleased it arrived in time - what a relief. Have a great holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment