Friday, April 2, 2010

Currency excange in bogmallo beach

This is my first time travelling to Goa and i%26#39;m abit worried about changing currency. Does anyone know if theres currency exchange facilities in bogmallo and am i better off taking sterling or travelers cheques? Any help would be appreciated



Thanks x





Currency excange in bogmallo beach




Hi Jess - you may have been better posting this on the Goa forum rather for Kerala. However, I have been to Bogmallo so I can help with this.





The Bogmallo beach hotel can change both currency and travellers cheques - I took a mixture of rupees and sterling. I seem to remember that the post office (the yellow shop that is open 24hrs) also did currency exhange, but I didn%26#39;t use them so can%26#39;t comment on the rates available, and there were other shops up the hill that advertised currency exhange so you will have no problem changing your money.





Have a great time - and you must have the strawberries and ice-cream at the Full Moon restaurant!



Currency excange in bogmallo beach


Thanks very much for your help

No comments:

Post a Comment