Friday, April 2, 2010

Apora Mossies

First time in Goa staying at the the Sun Village in March. Is there a problem with mossies this time of year? Mossies love me so I have to be prepared.



Apora Mossies


Hiya, sorry i cant help but im off to Sun Village in April and would love to know what you think when you get back........Oh, and update on the Mossies would be nice!!! Cheers x



Apora Mossies


hi



been told that the mossies are bad all the time, they don%26#39; get better or worse just bite little sods1 sorry to be the bearer of bad news but be prepared i%26#39;ve bought plenty of jungle formula and expedition 100% deet spray also taking some wipes to pop in bag for evenings. bought on the net we%26#39;re first timers too going 31 march have a look at previous posts also, pepole use different things some use avon dry oil spray



hope this helps a bit



nickie




Try odomous, 58 rupees for a large tube. Just make sure to apply it around 5-30 in the evening. 2 months in goa and hubbie didn%26#39;t have one mossie bite!!




fantasstic will i be able to get it in chemist in calangute?



thanks



nickie




Every chemist and every general store stocks it. Also worth investing in some anti mossie plug ins. Again widely available and very cheap and effective.




Odomos isn%26#39;t effective for everyone. I%26#39;m very attractive to small whiny insects too and however much Odomos I slather on me, the little b*ggers still bite through it. So I take something with a high level of DEET from the UK.




Thanks for all the info on mossies. Will go prepared and will buy odomous when there.




Odomos was rubbish for me, nearly eaten alive. Take tropical jungle formula 50% deet from here - much more effective.




I was there 2 weeks ago and never saw a single mozzie ! I%26#39;m sure they%26#39;re around though but I didn%26#39;t get one bite. I used the local odomos.




it%26#39;s a pity that it won%26#39;t stay that way mossie free !



:o)


  • oily skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment